Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Luck Macro?

Greetings and Salutations In a new campaign I am playing a Kor: Which have the following ability: Lucky When making an Attack, Save or Check Roll , if you roll a Natural 1, you can reroll the die but must take the new result. Now the easiest way to do this is always rolling with advantage. However is one was to use a Macro could they use something like this: &{template:default} {{name=Wallsbane}} {{Attack=[[d20+@{Diru Mibrod (Aegis)|npcd_str_mod}+4]] | [[d20+@{Diru Mibrod (Aegis)|npcd_str_mod}+4]]}} {{Damage = [[2d6ro<2 +@{Diru Mibrod (Aegis)|npcd_str_mod}+1]] | + [[2d6ro<2]] on Crits}} This is the macro I use for great Weapon Fighting would I beable to just subsitute the Attack Rolls rolls for [[d20ro<1+@{Character Name}+Mod+Prof]]?
Luck is something you choose when you want to use it. So I would just roll another attack roll when you do so instead of putting ro<1 in there. Cause that would make all your rolls re-roll a one once even when you may not want to use Luck.
That is the same thing as Halfling luck if I am not mistaken. If you are using the 5e OGL character sheet for PC (if looks like you are using 5e OGL sheet but as an NPC based on the @{npcd_str_mod}) you could just mark the Halfling luck under the settings. Otherwise yes, putting ro1 next to the 1d20 would work for what you want.
Sky said: Luck is something you choose when you want to use it. So I would just roll another attack roll when you do so instead of putting ro<1 in there. Cause that would make all your rolls re-roll a one once even when you may not want to use Luck. Actually a fair point there Kyle G. said: That is the same thing as Halfling luck if I am not mistaken. If you are using the 5e OGL character sheet for PC (if looks like you are using 5e OGL sheet but as an NPC based on the @{npcd_str_mod}) you could just mark the Halfling luck under the settings. Otherwise yes, putting ro1 next to the 1d20 would work for what you want. Hmm I'll try that. Thanks