Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Changing defaut bars from Official Monster Manual.

I got sick of making all my own monsters so I bought the official Monster Manual. I usually have my monsters' bars set up like this: With HP in the red bar, and then the monster's AC and speed. However, the official Monsters have the bars set up like this: With the green bar as HP and blue as AC, and leaving the red bar empty. Is there any way to change the default bar use for all the monsters at once? I suppose I could live with it the way it is now but I'd prefer to utilize the bars a little better.
Currently, nope. Not without an api script.
Sky said: Currently, nope. Not without an api script. Wouldn't happen to have one of those lying around now would you?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Yup: !token-mod --set bar3|@{selected|bar1} bar1_link|npc_ac bar2_link|npc_speed
Other option is on the game settings you change the colours around - this way you can make the health red again.
The Aaron said: Yup: !token-mod --set bar3|@{selected|bar1} bar1_link|npc_ac bar2_link|npc_speed Thank you very much. How do I set this up, if you don't mind?
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You can install TokenMod from the One-Click API repository. Just go to your game's API scripts page and you can install TokenMod from the list. After you have done that, you can just make a macro containing the text that TheAaron posted.
Thanks a lot guys, the macro works perfectly. Do I have to run that macro on every token or is there a way to make it run automatically whenever I drop one?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Every time, though you could do this: !token-mod {{ --set bar3|@{selected|bar1} bar1_link|npc_ac bar2_link|npc_speed defaulttoken }} To update the default token with those changes.