Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

iPad/android app - support reading journals better- improvement suggestions

Edited 1492843694
Please let us use the journal section on the iPad app better. allow us to go forward and backwards in reading pane. E.g If there's a hyperlink and I click it, I want to be able to easily click back to see previous journal page I was reading. Also: support zooming and text size controls allow us to edit journals using the app allow local data downloading for the app to store all the journal data locally. allow us to bookmark a journal page. if you really focused the app to focus on pcs using their character sheets and dms using it as a journal note taker and reader, you will vastly improve the use of your modules. for huge modules like the recent d&d ones, they have a huge amount of content that really need dedicated readers to access the content appropriately. A small sidebar on a web browser is not enough. please make roll20app ver 2.0. I would gladly pay for it, and I'm sure many others.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .