Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Pathfinder Urban campaign

Edited 1492885776
Hello, Due to recent events with one of the players in my game not able to participate for a while I am looking for a person to replace them. The campaign takes place in a large city but the party is currently heading outside the walls to some quick adventuring and lots of loot. The party is currently 3rd level and the new player will be as well. The party currently consists of a Suli Barbarian, half-elf Inquisitor, and Ratfolk alchemist. [edit] game time is Fridays 7 pm EST and will be text based [/edit] More info on the campaign can be found here Please feel free to ask questions, PM me with character applications or post applications in a reply to this. Thank you for your time, and hope this peaks someone's interest.
What day and time is it?
I'm sorry for got to put that in the main post. Fridays at 7 pm eastern
Heya! This looks interesting! My Skype is ferelonshaderoot and my discord is william#7031. Message me when you can!
Was somewhat excited until I read it was test-based. Good luck though (hopefully this bump helps) :)
As the Inquisitor, I must warn you, many heretics shall be purged in righteous flames. If that sounds like a good time for you, then sign up.
Hey everyone, still looking for a player, just wanted to give this a bump. 
Hey everyone, still looking for a player, just wanted to give this a bump.