Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Upside-Down Avatars

So I can't tell if it's supposed to be a bug, or I'm just doing something wrong myself, but when I tried to use an image as my character avatar, it loads itself up upside down. Any reason why it's happening, and how can I solve it? And also, I did actually try editing the image upside down so it would flip once it was uploaded, but that didn't work. It always remains no matter how I flip it. Btw, I got the image by transporting it from my mobile to the laptop by USB. 
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
That's a new one on me.  Let's start with the low-hanging fruits.  Please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log, starting from the moment you open the game table, through opening your character journal, placing the image as your avatar, and saving the character journal!) Thank you!