Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New to Pro Subscription, some advice?

Ok I did it, the first step. I upgraded my account from plus to pro. Any advice on simple yet super useful scripts that every master must use? Thanks :D
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
My top 4 most popular scripts: • TokenMod • GroupInitiative • Bump • TurnMarker1 Walls might be good for you, depending on how you prep maps. 
Ty for the answer. All that scripts are in the script index section?

Edited 1492897017
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I'll throw mine in the ring: Page Navigator for easily managing page transitions Roll20 Audio Master for jukebox control EasyExperience for tracking and awarding XP.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Some of those are 1-Click install, the rest are in the Repo.
I can't find the instructions of some scripts. It seems that not all the wiki page are updated, is there a way to get instructions?
Oh nevermind I've found where I can get info :D
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Searching the API forums is actually the best place to look.
plexsoup
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you're using dynamic lighting, you might enjoy Light Crumb Trails.
Matt's door control is a personal favorite.
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Walls. It saves me a BUNCH of time.
@Plexsoup Already installed! :D @Ravenknight  I'll certainly consider it for the future as I think its set up is a bit intimidatory for an API novice like me! @Andrew (Halfling Gipsy) I gave a first look to that script yesterday. I'm going to study it a little better and decide if it suits for me as it's a sure way to save time.
I strongly suggest TokenNameNumber if you set up your own encounters.  If you use modules, it's it's not that useful and probably not worth the hassle of changing default tokens to utilize it.
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Gianmarco V. said: I can't find the instructions of some scripts. It seems that not all the wiki page are updated, is there a way to get instructions? The script list of the wiki has sort of become deprecated ever since the introduction of the Roll20 API scripts repository on Github.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You can try searching the forum for the corresponding thread, but that can be frustrating for some older or less popular scripts, since the search function is a little quirky.