Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Got a problem with A Time for Treachery add-on

Hello, I don't know if this is the right section of the forum, but I think mine is a technical issue. I've purchased the add-on "A Time for Treachery" by Richard Tran and installed it. The new rollable tables are in their place but the previous ones I made (A very large number) disappeared! Luckily I have a backup copy of my campaign... Anyway, could this issue be resolved? Thanks.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
(Moved to Bugs)
Please could somebody tell me what to do? The old copy of my campaign has lost every rollable table I wrote after purchasing and installing the add-on "A time for treachery" created by Richard Tran. This add-on put in the game a set of premade rollable tables, but it seems that all the previous ones have been deleted somehow. Even if I uninstall the add-on there is no more trace of my personal tables. I had luck because I made a copy of my campaign before installing the add-on, so I haven't lost my work, but now I have a content from the Marketplace that I'm not able to use. I would appreciate your assistance, as always. Thanks in advance =)

Edited 1493049168
Gid
Roll20 Team
Gianmarco, As a Pro subscriber, I would recommend  rolling back your game before you included the Addon. If you need help, I can do this for you, just let me know what day you added the Addon. While you're getting you're old content restored, I'll ask the Devs what is wrong with that particular Addon to get that fixed. Edit: Also, as an addedum, I ran a test on my end and I'm seeing the same issue with my rollable tables being overwritten too.
Thanks for the answer Kristin. I could do a roll back for my game but, as I said, I have a copy of the game on which I worked after, adding contents so is not convenient, I think, for me to back to the previous copy where I came across the issue. I'll wait the Devs looking into the question to fix the problem with the add-on. 
Hi, any news? 
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
We've fixed the underlying issue. The code for the fix should go out with our next regular code deploy.
Ok thanks. Then I should reinstall the add-on? 
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Gianmarco V. (Ravencroma) said: Ok thanks. Then I should reinstall the add-on?  Yes, after the fix is deployed, probably sometime tomorrow, there shouldn't be any further issues.
Ok now everything works, thanks