Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rollable tables for D&D 5e magic items

I couldn't spot any, but are there any modules/game add ons that just provide the rollable tables for magic items from the dungeon master's guide? I'm dead lazy and don't want to have to build them myself :) Alternatively can they be transmogrified from another game, if anyone has already set them up? 
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
So some of the catches... If it's not something in the SRD/Compendium, then we can't include it for sale on R20's Marketplace unless we have the copyright (e.g. we made it, we paid someone to make it for us, etc) I think Gabriel Pickard, and maybe Brassbadger?, have made Add-Ons of cards which include items of some sort. Can't transmogrify unless you created both games.
Thanks Andrew, hopefully the DMG will get roll20d at some point!