Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [DnD5e] New player looking for group. U.K. Time zones

Hey everyone.  Recently discovered the joys of DnD after playing with some local friends. I'm really getting into it and would love to play more.  So I am looking for an online group to play with.  I understand and most of the basics but still pretty fresh so looking for a friendly welcoming group who play regularly.  Let me know if your group has a place for me.  Thanks
I am also looking for a group in GMT zone it's so hard to find any one 
I'm a DM currently running a game that plays every Tuesday at 6:00 PST and ends around 9:00 PST, so if anyone wants to fill that slot I am more than willing.&nbsp; It is a 5e game that is currently at 4th level.&nbsp; The other players are a Drow elf Sorcerer (there is a well known good drow settlement on the surface), a Dragonborn Figher, and a Human Ranger.&nbsp; There is also a rogue-y like NPC with the group.&nbsp; It is a general sword and sorcery setting (kind of like the base setting in older editions of D&D), so if there is a setting specific thing you want to use for backstory or game just let me know and we can probably work something out.&nbsp; I allow anything released by wizards for class, race, items, subclasses, and spells.&nbsp; This includes Unearthed Arcana.&nbsp; message me on here, in my email at <a href="mailto:kagetenma@hotmail.com" rel="nofollow">kagetenma@hotmail.com</a>, or on facebook at <a href="https://www.facebook.com/kagetenma" rel="nofollow">https://www.facebook.com/kagetenma</a> (if you try to friend me that probably won't happen, just click message on there).