Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Having trouble with Pathfinder Token Macros

Hi, new to Roll20. I am trying to setup my monster tokens with a macro so I can just select the token and have it roll it's attack/damage as a token action. I'm using the pathfinder character sheet and drag/drop the monsters from the compendium. I was able to get Initiative to work fine, but for some reason when I try to do the attacks I just get the text string that I typed in ( %selected|repeating_weapon_$0_attack-roll} ). I'm sure I am just missing something somewhere, but for the life of me, I can't seem to figure it out. Thanks you in advance for any help.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Couple of options; make sure to include the left curly bracket in your macro %{selected|repeating_weapon_$0_attack-roll} that should work. I would suggest using the on-sheet Attacks Menu buttons. You get all the available attacks in chat. %{selected|NPC-attacks} for NPC attacks(you have whisper options on sheet's settings page) or even %{selected|attacks}
Thanks Vince, I somehow overlooked that left curly bracket every time I checked it. I really like the way the on-sheet attacks are setup, I was just trying to keep the play space a little more open by not having 3 or 4 character sheets open at a time. Not that it is a big deal really, just something I was going to try.

Edited 1493339577
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
It happens.  ;-} The beauty of the menu buttons(or any sheet rolls called via a macro command) is that you don't need to have any open sheets as long as you link your tokens to an appropriate sheet.  Very handy.