Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Group of four looking for DM for any 5e campaign

This is the listing, for any information: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75608/group-in-need-of-dm" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75608/group-in-need-of-dm</a>
We are four people who play a bunch of D&D on roll20, usually with me as a DM. Since I would like to actually PLAY for once, I have chosen the best players from all my 3 groups to go with me to find some other DM for us all to play with. The campaign can be anything from modules to homebrew, so if you have a campaign you want to do and want a set of players who already play well together, this is the group to inflict it upon. The different characters we would like to play will be listed in the discussions. I personally have a selection to chose from, so the group composition could vary. The DM should look at the "availability" sections of the players and match the times to when they can play. The most likely game time would be 1pm EST to 4-5pm EST on a day that may change to any day of the week based on work scheduled, to be discussed weekly. That means a game on Tuesday one week may need to be Wednesday the next, but there's usually multiple available days to choose from. This game is only accepting applications to DM, not for more players.
DM we found dipped out before game one, still looking.
I left a message in the LFG Listing. Cheers!
Still looking
Check out our campaign,&nbsp; The Last Age of Magic . I know it's Pay to Play, but maybe you'll like it.
No
Howdy- Sure i'll DM your group if I like you people. The campaign will be set in Greyhawk using the 5E rules set. I am available most weekday evenings except fridays.( I DM another group). I use roll20 and skype (no camera, i really dont want to see you guys ugly mugs nor would you want to see my ugly mug lol) My only house rule is: have fun! PM me if you are interested and we can set up a session 0 to see if we click. Scott