Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Pathfinder Monday-Thursday

Hi there! I've been playing Pathfinder for 3 years now and I've been looking for a proper campaign lately since my last one really seems to have fallen apart. I don't mind the subject or what it's on, but I would prefer to be able to play occult classes (I've been really into the medium class lately). If not though, that's still okay as long as your game is really interesting. I tend to prefer casters, support characters, and utility builds (and I am very much not a powergamer).  My available times: I can play Monday-Thursday at any time after 5:30 PM PST; I can also play Tuesday and Thursday 8 AM PST-1:30 PST and Wednesday all day.  Thanks for reading!
Hi Nurble, not sure if my game would appeal to you.  It's a sort of blend between dark-high fantasy which will be starting out with your characters (and the rest of the parties) abduction from your homes, where you are then thrown into an arena for criminals condemned to death.  The game will have a strong mixture of intrigue and fighting, as you work to win or escape the arena, and then find out who abducted you.  Unfortunately due to mine and the two existing player's scheduling it will be taking place on Tuesday's at 5:00pm Atlantic standard time.  If this interests you at all, please let me know as I'd love to have you!  (also, sorry but I am not allowing occult classes due to my personal lack of experience, and the fact that the world I have built would not fit their feeling particularily well.)
It does but unfortunately that time really doesn't work for me. Best of luck with the campaign!