Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] D&D 3.5 War of the Realms

Looking for players to enjoy a 3.5e game. I'm a new DM but an experienced player. So because of my newb-ness will restrict to Players Handbook until I can get a hang of DMing. Once I feel comfortable DMing, it'll be open book. A weekly game held on Saturday's at 6 PM PST, time is subject to change but the day is not. I have a number of in-house rules that will more often than not benefit the player. All levels of playing experience welcome. Voice chat is required for role playing purposes. Encouraged to have Discord but will settle for roll20 voice chat if necessary.
I'm interested.  Time works for me, I have plenty of experience in 3.5e, I can do voice chat, and I have a Discord.
Sounds good. What do I need to do to join in?
that fits perfectly for my schedule and i have discord and just happen to need a game i am more than willing to join and have no problem using just the phb.
Sorry everyone, game is currently full.