Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Unable to retrieve private message thread

Edited 1493005480
Hi. My private message inbox shows that I've received two replies to a message I sent someone, but whenever I click the link to open the thread, I receive a blank page with the following message: NameError: undefined local variable or method `current_acount' for #<D20: 0x000000180025b8> All the other message threads in my inbox are fully accessible as normal. I've reproduced this on iOS 10.3.1 Safari (on both iPhone and iPad) and on Chrome Version 57.0.2987.133 on Windows 10. I would appreciate any help you can offer. Thanks. Edit with more info: The string of numbers and letters at the end of the error message changes on each page refresh. The error page itself takes a very long time to load.
Gid
Roll20 Team
I can confirm what you're seeing, Rya. One of the replies in that PM thread was deleted by the recipient, but you should still be able to read the other reply and not receive that error message. I'm able to generate the same error message as well. I'll ask the Devs about this.
Gid
Roll20 Team
We discovered what was the problem - we had a variable name typo. We will be putting together a fix for this within the week.
Great. Thank you for your help.
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
This should be fixed now. If you have any more issues, please let us know.