Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFG)(D&D5E)(Mondays/Tuesdays)(EST/GMT-4 Timezone)

Hello I'm looking to join either an existing campaign that needs more players or a new campaign that may be starting for this date. I'm flexible to be able for most hours of the day but prefer the Afternoon/Evening Hours of the day. I also want to join a Homebrew Campaign whether it becomes homebrew later on from an actual premade adventure or starts off Homebrewed. Any restrictions based on the world is perfectly fine as I'm comfortable playing any kind of class. About Me: Age : I am 22 years old. D&D experience : This is the first system I have played. I currently play in an existing Homebrewed campaign on Sunday evenings and Have spent hundreds of hours watching D&D shows on Twitch so I know the system pretty well. RP Experience : I have spent many a years roleplaying through text and tend to be a bit shy when it comes to roleplay via voice coms but I am eager to better myself and become more comfortable with voice coms RP. If RP is a huge factor to the game you may be running or creating. Character Idea : I come up with countless character ideas for fun so for just a few of them I had the idea to play a Barbarian, a Druid, even a Barb/Druid Multicalss, a Sorceror, If Unearthed Arcana is allowed the Mystic seems really cool to play as as well. I'd have no problem creating a new character for any campaigns Contact : If interested in Allowing me the pleasure to join your game You can comment on this thread or Private Message me on Roll20. I have both Curse and Discord but I believe you have to add me for those to which I will give in Private Message if you contact me there.
bump