Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

won't load the background

when i was playing my friends game it stopped loading the background and the characters, I've tried everything and am hoping someone knows what to do   
Hi, fuzzybelly, your post doesn't give any info to work on, so all I can do is offer the things my group tries when the interface gets flukey. 1. reload the page, then have the GM reload the page 2. restart the browser, then have the GM restart his browser 3. change to a different browser -- some people have best luck with Chrome and some with Firefox If none of those work, you are out of the quick fix territory and into real bug reporting.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Fuzzybelly, Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
it fixed itself so it's all good