Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Will Pathfinder eventually get the same digital content as D&D on Roll20

I picked up Storm King's Thunder digital Content and am starting my first 5e campaign ever right on Roll20. I have to say, the Compendium, as well as all of the content included in the digital campaign is simple amazing, and a massive time savings. I'm literally after an hour or so, ready to...roll. On the flip side, I've been trying to migrate my content for a Pathfinder campaign (Rise of the Runelords) that I was running on MapTool over to Roll20. I've spent nearly 2 nights just getting 2 encounters set up as I have to create EVERYTHING from scratch. This is even including the fact that I had most of the assets digitally already as well. Creating tokens, npcs, lining up maps, getting characters integrated etc. It's a long process. To the point. I see massive value in what Roll20 and Wizards have done with things like premade campaigns, the monster manual, the Compendium and the beautifully simple SRD Character Sheet (especially for NPCs). Are there plans to implement this same level of integration for Piazo products? Specifically getting the SRD up to the same level as the Compendium? Do we ever see Piazo eventually offering their 6 part Adventure Paths digitally, like Rise of the Runelords, Temple of the Jade Serpent, etc.? I love Pathfinder, but as of right now, I'll be sticking with D&D 5e until I either get much more efficient at creating NPCs and encounters, or they offer the Piazo content on Roll20. I know some people grumble over the price point and purchasing books and digital content; but my time is something I just can't purchase or ever get back, so cost means little to me for the high quality integrated content like I've seen from D&D 5e.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
This was actually addressed in the  Round Table .   TL;DR: They would love to and are getting more people on staff to help with it.  Letting the publisher know your interest helps a great deal as agreements have to be made with them before content can be released. As far as manually setting things up, there are a load of time saving scripts in the API that you might find worth the bump to Pro.
What is the best way for the community to let Piazo know we would like to see this content?
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Nag Paizo on their own forums and suggestions avenues?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
That sounds about right.  Visit their booth at Cons and tell them all about how great it would be.  Possibly show them how great it is to have the content from WotC and mention how much money you've been shoveling WotC's way because of it. =D