Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG (Pathfinder - Dates Enclosed)

Edited 1493057169
(Text or Voice suffice) (All times in CDT and listed as available times to start) Saturday; 6:30PM-11:30PM, Sunday 8am-11:30pm, Monday 8am-6:30pm, Thursday 8am-10am (Only available until 2pm that day), Friday 2:30pm-6:30pm I'm more than open to playing with people from 'across the pond' but I'm an English speaker, so I can't join a Russian game or anything of that nature. &nbsp; &nbsp; I'm very good about making games on time and will rarely (if ever) miss a game. &nbsp; If I am to miss a game I'd do my best to offer a few days of notice. If my times match with what you need, I'm sure you'll want to know a little bit about me... I've been an avid Roleplayer for five years now and I've been doing Pathfinder for around two years. &nbsp; I tend to enjoy playing more supportive roles but have some great ideas for melee martials this time around (not that I'm not open to playing a caster or ranged character). &nbsp; &nbsp; I enjoy long-term games that are played once (or twice) a week but have yet to get past level 13. &nbsp; I have a character vaguely worked up as of right now that I can share (And will leave at the bottom) but, if I'm to be offered a game, I'd like to discuss other possible classes. &nbsp; The only thing that I'm really /aiming/ for is 25 Point-buy, as I like high fantasy, but I can make do with a 20 Point-buy game. &nbsp; If you want further information about me, feel free to either ask here, send a note, or add me on Discord / Skype! (The character has been left mostly unfinished due to the fact that I'm willing to join games in progress, so anything from level 1 to level 20 work.) <a href="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1188354" rel="nofollow">https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1188354</a>
Still looking if anyone needs a player. [: