Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Demon Hunters: A Comedy of Terrors character sheet not working.

I'm new to roll20 character sheets outside of D&D 5e.  I was wanting to run a Demon Hunters game, but the Sheet for it doesn't work as far as I can tell.  Is there anyone else who has run this game and had the sheets work?   If so, can you tell me what I might be doing wrong?
What is wrong with the sheet?  If the author sees this, or anyone else who will offer to help, they may not understand the system and need to know how its suppose to work.
That's the sheet being used. It's Demon Hunters by Jessica Bilstein (szyren). As you can see, whenever I go to roll, the outcome shows this black box with the number 1 in it.  It doesn't matter what I roll or the configuration of the roll.  I think it may be an older sheet, but idk how to make a sheet to update it to roll20s system.  We're going to end up using a Fate Accelerated standard sheet and just adding things to it as needed.  Just sucks, cause this sheet is awesome looking and very organized.  it even has a section for minions and stuff.