Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Newbie Looking to Learn Vampire the Masquerade

I'm very new to traditional RPGs, so I might need some hand holding. A few friends of mine were planning to do an irl VTM campaign but that fell through pretty quickly, however I still have some rule books and I'm interested in finding a group. I used to do "games" that were basically group written stories with dice defining some of the more major outcomes. I can work most days besides Monday between three to seven PM Central time. No real preference for voice or text. 
What books do you possess? I got started RPing in Vampire: The Masquerade and have a Camarilla themed game which could use a new player on Sundays from 4pm-7pm(ish) CST. It is V20 though.
I bought a box full of random rule books, fortunately V20 is among them. How far into the game is your group? 
We had our first session two Sundays ago and sadly last session didn't happen because of technical issues on my end. We have a Tremere, Lasombra, and Nosferatu in the game.
Sounds good, then I wouldn't be too far behind in the story. I'd love to join you folks. Do you play on Roll20 or like Discord, Skype or...somewhere else? Also do you have any tips for character creation? 
We play on Roll20 and use discord for voice. Add me at Ferretheim#2209 and we can go over more that way!
I sent you a request, my Discord username is ardellaine.