Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

HP Roller not working??

I have a script (not sure which one it is)  that when I pull a token onto the map it rolls the HP for each monster.  It might be the aura/health or token mod or something.  I really can't remember which one does that.  But, it is rolling in chat the hp and then showing the average hp like normal, however on the token itself, it just shows the average hp only.  It's like the script is rolling it but not putting into the bar 3 where it normally populates the hp. Any ideas?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
It might be the Shaped Companion, if you're using the shaped sheet, and the token might not be representing the character, so it fails to update it? However, if it's my MonsterHitDice script, it only rolls if the bar does not link to an attribute.  That's how it avoids rolling for player characters (because it doesn't have a way of knowing which is a player character otherwise).