Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Critical Pixel Pack out, dead bodies included!

Zeshio
Marketplace Creator
Hello everyone! After seeing some great pixel style tokens I decided to create my own and release them on Roll20. After reading through a lot of user comments, I wanted to make a set where tokens had different weapon and color choices, unconscious/dead bodies, and certain action states. That's why you'll see this pack has 306 tokens, spread out across 11 main dnd classes and between males and females. The cool thing about a pack like this is it fits well into rollable table tokens. Instead of searching through 306 icons in your library, they can be set as multi-sided tokens. To save everyone the work of doing this themselves, I've released both the pixel tokens as a pack, and as an add-on. If you like having all the rollable tables set for you already, the add-on is right up your alley. If you want to download, sort, and manage the icons yourself, the pack is what you want. i like the idea of players having more options to change their tokens on the fly, like showing unconsciousness, spellcasting, and sneaking. There's a lot of room for growth and improvement in this area, and I'm excited to give it a shot. Let me know what you think! I'm always open to feedback and improvement. You can PM me or find me on Instagram and Twitter under the same name. Thanks! Critical Pixel Pack 1 Critical Pixel Add On 1
Gold
Forum Champion
This is very clever, using Rollable Table Tokens in Roll20 so that a character's token can be standing & fighting, and then it can fall down and appear to die. Also, I went ahead and followed you on Twitter since you mentioned it. Keep up the good work.
Zeshio
Marketplace Creator
Thanks Gold, appreciate it! I'd love to do rollable table tokens for my other styles, but the shear amount of work for each character can be limiting. Pixel art is probably the most feasible way of doing this currently, but anyone dedicated enough could do it for their work too!
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Green druid needs good badly!  Come for the pixels stay for the bodies!  Very fun.
Dsurion
Pro
Marketplace Creator
You forgot to show your little moving buddy (if only we could use animated GIF as tokens) Cool pack Zeshio, i need to learn about those rollable table thingies (never used them) to see if i should include several weapons on the tokens (like i did with my kobolds).
Zeshio
Marketplace Creator
Dsurion said: You forgot to show your little moving buddy (if only we could use animated GIF as tokens) Cool pack Zeshio, i need to learn about those rollable table thingies (never used them) to see if i should include several weapons on the tokens (like i did with my kobolds). You totally should!
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Zeshio said: Dsurion said: You forgot to show your little moving buddy (if only we could use animated GIF as tokens) Cool pack Zeshio, i need to learn about those rollable table thingies (never used them) to see if i should include several weapons on the tokens (like i did with my kobolds). You totally should! I really love these gifs of your tokens moving! I just wanted to quote that to see more bobbing up and down! Hahaha Weeeeeeeeeeee!
Zeshio
Marketplace Creator
Yes, haha. Dsurion did that when I was looking for feedback when I originally started the pack. We were discussing how cool it would be if Roll20 allowed us to have gif tokens!
Really clever and awesome art! I don't really use pixel art in my current campaigns, but i'll keep this pack in mind for the future ;)