Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Release: Dungeon building Set

Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Pre-made dungeons leaving you with the unbalance humors?  Are you looking for artisanal, bespoke, hand crafted dungeons?  Well friend look no further than my snake oil wagon humble apothecary.  Here you will find a set that will invigorate and restore your dungeon making .
Tom
Marketplace Creator
Wow, even better than I'd hoped for. I love your stuff, Gabriel, and this is a great set. I'll be buying this as soon as I get home from work. 
Absolutely awesome, as always. How much time do you spend on these? And looking at the trizillion variations of everything - you must be planning ahead like an accountant! A shame that I have hardly any time right now to play (the only dwarf in my life right now is my 4-month old baby daughter), but this one will be on top of my shopping list as soon as I start playing again.
How do the doorways line up with the grid when you snap to grid?  It looks like they line up in the middle of the grid.  Is that right?  Or do the two sides of the doorways line up with node point on the grid?  Does my question make sense?  I usually have my doors snap to the grid, and it makes lining up the dynamic lighting easier.
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks! Arthur B: Sounds like they have some leveling to do before you enter too dangerous a dungeon. Gozer the Gozerian: The tiles in the image fit 4 to a square (they are intended to represent tiles not a grid) so the doors should snap to grid easily for you:
Darn!  You removed my last objection to buying them.  :) Just take all my money.
Wonderful stuff. (As usual)