Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

No music on tablet or phone

Hello I have been running games on roll 20 for a few months now. An I have a few players who play from there phones or tablets. But they can't hear music I play for sound ques or just general music. There volumes are at max but still nothing comes thru on there end. I had gotten the plus membership so they can use there tablets. Can someone help me with this music or sound iusse.
There is no music or sound currently through mobile devices. Never has been to my knowledge. What you gain is the players and yourself can use the app, which gives access to character sheets, dice, chat. <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Roll20_Table_on_Tablet_Support" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Roll20_Table_on_Tablet_Support</a>

Edited 1494795263
Gid
Roll20 Team
As OldSchoolChris pointed out, the free Roll20 tablet app only has the features that allows you to access their journal tab, roll dice, and utilize their character sheets. To access more of the tabletop's features, you'll want Table on Tablet support which is a subscription feature. You're able to hear jukebox tracks in that mode.
I have that feathure i am a plus member&nbsp;
Gid
Roll20 Team
Are your players running in that mode? We presently don't support smartphones, so I'm not sure if the audio will successfully play on your player's phones, but they should be playing on your player's tablets. What tablet devices are they trying to use?
It's a android RCA&nbsp;
Gid
Roll20 Team
Does that tablet have any issues playing audio from other webpages? If there's no issues, what media are you playing from the Roll20 Jukebox? We have a couple audio sources: Tabletop Audio, Battlebards, Incompetech, and Fanburst. Have you tried playing all audio sources to see if it's one stream source in particular?
well testing i found out even if I am plus member my players who join the games I run who aren't plus can't hear the music. I was asking for them so sorry to take up your time. I know now they need to be plus members.