Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] King Arthur Pendragon (European Time-Friendly)

Axel
Pro
Sheet Author
Salutations fellow knights! I seek a party of adventurous souls whom I could join in exploring the world of Arthurian England. I'm in GMT+2 and have had trouble finding games in a time slot that works for me. I'd love to find a group that are playing at a time that is more European-friendly.
Hey there! I'd definitely be interested in some Pendragon - I'm currently free on Sunday evenings (BST). I could also do Tuesdays or Wednesdays if needed, although Sunday is ideal.
Funny to see this post since I have been reading Pendragon and planing to run a game. I have never run Pendragon before but I am quite eager to run it. I was planing to run the great campaign.
Axel
Pro
Sheet Author
Cool! The Great Pendragon Campaign is exactly what I've been looking for. My own only experience with the system is briefly as a spectator.
I would be interested if there is still some space :D
Yeah if there is some room still, I am always down for some Pendragon!
I do not currently have everything worked out but I was planing to run it on Saturdays at about 19:00 CEST. I would like 3-4 players but no more then that, so that I can focus on a smaller group. I will warn you thought, while I have been GMing for a long while I have never run Pendragon and I might not be the best as it needs some adjusting too, it's a bit different in how it's run. So if you are ok with a bit of learning from my side as well then I would be more then up for running it.
Axel
Pro
Sheet Author
Ouch! Saturday? If it has to be Saturday, I hope we can negotiate the time, perhaps moving it to a bit earlier in the afternoon? As for learning as we play, I have no problem at all with that. I've read 5.2 and the book of Lords and Ladies, but actually playing the game is going to be much different from reading or watching it. I think Greg Stafford's site might have some extras that could help though:&nbsp; <a href="http://www.gspendragon.com/" rel="nofollow">http://www.gspendragon.com/</a>
I think I got almost every book for 5.x and have read them as well. If Saturday does not work would Friday be better for you?
Axel
Pro
Sheet Author
Yes, Friday evening is perfect for me actually, and I'd appreciate it if you could work that in. I would hope we could find a time that fits a full group though.
I will ask some people I play with and see if any of them are interested or if anyone replies to this thread. But it would be 19:00 CEST for me. Since I have to get home from work and eat something.

Edited 1493914235
Like Axel, I can't do Saturdays unless it's earlier in the day. Same for Friday, I can't do Friday evening, it'd have to be earlier. The only evenings I have free are Sunday, Tuesday or Wednesday pretty much. Like I said before, Sunday is ideal for me, but it's not necessary. I could potentially get Monday evening free if needed, although I'd prefer not to. Edit: Since we were talking about experience with the game, I've GMed some Pendragon 5.1 before - probably about 4 sessions of it. Never got to be a player though.
I'd like too join too! I have no prior experience with Pendragon. The time works fine for me as I'm in CEST too.
The days I can run are Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays as it stands right now. Sunday and Monday I will never run games due to me wanting to relax before work week and being tired on the first day. Tuesdays is such a day I could run most weeks but work might interfere so I rather not commit to that since I will not be able to make it reliably. On Wednesdays I run a game already so I can't do that day. Fridays I get of work at 17:00 CEST and the earliest I can play is 19:00 CEST but would most likely prefer to start at 20:00 CEST.
Axel
Pro
Sheet Author
It seems like my schedule lines up with yours pretty well Erzrig.&nbsp;Either Thursday or Friday evening would work fine for me. I could also do Tuesday if you decided on that. I agree about Sunday and Wednesday, so my only collision with your schedule is Saturday as I'm busy late Saturday.
Okay, I did some re-scheduling and I've got Fridays free now (and now I can't do Tuesdays :P).
Axel
Pro
Sheet Author
Hey! Is there any update on this?
If anyone is still interested, I'm looking for players&nbsp; here . On Sundays (I still have to change the name of the thread ;_;).
Axel
Pro
Sheet Author
If it's Sunday, it would have to be early for me. I'll post in your thread.