Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Storm Kings Thunder

Hi All, Sorry if this has been answered i did not see it when I searched. I have purchased the SKT module and it says advanced features and dynamic lighting are enabled. However when im looking at my maps i do not see dynamic lighting. I have tried to bring a character in and use ctrl +L to see if it was me but that token still saw the whole map. Thanks for any help!

Edited 1493692998
You have to be a Plus or Pro Subscriber to use the Dynamic Lighting Feature. It is all setup for you, but it will only be enabled after you upgrade your subscription.
ok this makes sense. I just assumed that it came with the module as in the module it specifically states "Advanced Features Enabled" I would assume that this would mean that it would include the features built into the map.
Actually upon reviewing I honestly believe that it should be enable on the module without being pro. The way it is worded it shouldn't be any other way. "The module is advanced feature-enabled, with Dynamic Lighting on 22 Maps."

Edited 1493979968
Yes, the Dynamic Lighting is fully set up ready to use on 22 Maps, but you still have to have access to advances features (Which is a subscruption perk) to use the enabled Dynamic Lighting on these Maps. Edit: This page clearly lays out what Features each Subscription Level gives you acces to:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/account/supporter" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/account/supporter</a>
Zerosius, While Understand that the map pack states that Advanced features are enabled. Thus pointing to the fact in your sheet where it says dynamic lighting is an advanced feature should theoretically be enabled.&nbsp;