Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Mini Dungeons from AAW

Has anyone any information on  this add-on ?  I want to know if handouts, player's maps, tokens, etc. are included.  Any other information would be appreciated as well.

Edited 1493822699
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Buried Council Chambers , the first Addon of that bundle, includes: Handouts (one with map/adventure information; several within the 'Bestiary' and 'Magic Items' folders) Tokens (from the Monster Manual ) One battle map (which can be partially seen in the background of the Addon's preview image) Dynamic Lighting enabled with monsters starting on GM Layer
Heya Gozer! I just bought the bundle today. I always like having more things to throw at my players if they decide to roam, and having a portfolio of potential one-shots is always nice for quick games. Everything Silvyre said is spot on. They've all got handouts, tokens, a single frame of map, and dynamic lighting. The writing is really well done (no spoilers) with a lot of really good riddles and hooks and twists to look forward to. If I had to make any kind of "complaint", it's only a half-complaint at best - the map art is reminiscent of a very simple, old-school tabletop spread rather than a 3D Schley or Blando map that you'd see in the official modules but that's kind of the point of these Adventure a Week add-ons from my understanding, and the artwork that is there is good. No regrets, would recommend based on a DM perusal of the documents and assets, although as full disclosure I obviously haven't run any players through it yet. - Bridges/Ben
Hello Ben,  Just a quick question  : wWhat are the levels of those adventures ? are they just low level ones ?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
laurent d. said: Hello Ben,  Just a quick question  : wWhat are the levels of those adventures ? are they just low level ones ? There are a range of adventures to suit a variety of levels: #001 - for 4-6 PCs Levels 2-3 #002 - for 4 PCs of Level 1 #003 - for 4-6 PCs of Levels 10-11 #004 - for 4-6 PCs of Levels 5-6 #005 - for 4-6 PCs of Level 1 #006 - for 4-5 PCs of Levels 5-6 #007 - for 4-5 PCs of Levels 4-5 #008 - for 4-5 PCs of Levels 4-5 #009 - for 4-5 PCs of Levels 6-7 #010 - for 4–6 PCs Levels 4-6
Ziechael said: laurent d. said: Hello Ben,  Just a quick question  : wWhat are the levels of those adventures ? are they just low level ones ? There are a range of adventures to suit a variety of levels: #001 - for 4-6 PCs Levels 2-3 #002 - for 4 PCs of Level 1 #003 - for 4-6 PCs of Levels 10-11 #004 - for 4-6 PCs of Levels 5-6 #005 - for 4-6 PCs of Level 1 #006 - for 4-5 PCs of Levels 5-6 #007 - for 4-5 PCs of Levels 4-5 #008 - for 4-5 PCs of Levels 4-5 #009 - for 4-5 PCs of Levels 6-7 #010 - for 4–6 PCs Levels 4-6 Where did you find the level of party information? I would love to be able to check that BEFORE buying the bundles to make sure a good amount of them fit my party. thanks!
You can see it if you click on each one individually.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Gozer the Gozerian said: You can see it if you click on each one individually. Yup, that ;)