Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Where are the Paizo-Roll20 licensed products?

When will Roll20 and Paizo strike a deal? The Paizo forums show nothing but support for other VTT's. What is the hold up? Some people are trying to pass the blame to Roll20. Others are blaming Paizo. What is going on? I do not want to hear be patient and then nothing but silence. I would like to see Roll20 and Paizo working together to provide support for the Pathfinder players here.
I think Paizo and Fantasy Grounds just struck a deal the other day.  I dunno if Paizo is going to work with Roll20 specifically at this point.
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Xathos said: When will Roll20 and Paizo strike a deal? The Paizo forums show nothing but support for other VTT's. What is the hold up? Some people are trying to pass the blame to Roll20. Others are blaming Paizo. What is going on? I do not want to hear be patient and then nothing but silence. I would like to see Roll20 and Paizo working together to provide support for the Pathfinder players here. When they get to it. IP style negotiations are usually horrifically painstaking and slow.  That's before you get to revenue splits.