Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Build Your Own Caverns set!

David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Feeling the need to go spelunking? Or maybe you need a lair for your monster of the week. Look no further than the  Build Your Own Caverns  map set! This do-it-yourself set features 54 unique cave tiles that fit seamlessly together with a variety of 5 foot and 10 foot openings. You also get 5 special cave rooms featuring giant crystal pillars , an underground fungus forest , and a spider's lair ! Dress your caves even further with 113 PNG object files ! Need another mushroom forest? Got it. Need a rope bridge to span the bottomless pit map? Okey dokey! And as an added bonus, I've included a giant black widow spider token! Now you can make a professional looking cavern map quickly and without hassle! Happy gaming!
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Awesome detail and gritty realism as always... ...and just as my players are set to descend into the underdark! Keep up the great work and I'll keep on using it ;)
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Ziechael said: Awesome detail and gritty realism as always... ...and just as my players are set to descend into the underdark! Keep up the great work and I'll keep on using it ;) Perfect timing then! Thanks Ziechael.