Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Metamorphosis Alpha 1st ed sheet will not load

Metamorphosis Alpha 1st ed sheet will not load A detailed description of the issue. The more information you can give us, the better able we'll be to fix the issue promptly! Metamorphosis Alpha 1st ed sheet will not load Step by step instructions on how to reproduce the issue. Create a game with the Metamorphosis Alpha 1st ed sheet, then wait as you attempt to login Your computer's settings (A good place to find this info if you don't know it is Support Details ): Web Browser Chrome Browser Version not sue Operating System 8.1 If Javascript is enabled not sure Your anti-virus software Off List of any browser add-ons or extensions enabled None You can optionally include screenshots by using the "Attach a File" link when submitting a post. A Console Log from the moment you logged into the page through when you encountered the issue.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Thank you for the quick reply and I have already used your guide but I will rework step or just try something else all together.  Thanks again in advance,  PD
Just created a game using this sheet, on my google nexus tablet. Stuck at loading. I have no add-ons running, no antivirus.
Gid
Roll20 Team
This issue should now be fixed. There was an error in the JSON file when the sheet's creator pushed an update. We went in and corrected it.
works great now!