Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Missing asset from marketplace purchase

I just bought an asset set from the marketplace and it was missing a token, ironically the one that I actually wanted. There doesn't seem to be a way to contact the seller or the roll20 team, can anyone help me with this? 
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Which set is it, and what token is missing?
It was the Pirate Ship Set by Jonathan Roberts. The missing token is the Pinnacle. Everything else is great, the set is brilliant, but I wanted a David & Goliath sort of thing. Need that Pinnacle token.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You're talking about this one?: I don't see it in the download either, just the version on the water.
That's the one, is there any way to contact the artist?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I verified that the image is available in your in game library if you search for it: You should be able to get started with it from there, hopefully.  I've let the Dev's know and they will look into why it isn't in the download.
Oh brilliant, thanks mate. I still don't fully know how to use Roll20.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
No problem, thanks for letting us know about the problem, and definitely ask on the forum if there is anything you find confusing or don't know how to do. =D Happy Rolling!

Edited 1494015712
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Heh. I'm sitting here trying to figure out what a "pinnacle" is. Pinnace. :)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Perhaps it's the height of shipwright skill and knowledge? =D
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Ha! :)