Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Marketplace purchases not showing up in premium assets or purchased items in markplace

Edited 1494078428
 so i purchased some items from the marketplace for myself and a friend (bought for him then bought for myself) but they dont show up under the "your purchases" in the marketplace themselves [however, a module and add-on i bought do], aswell as the in game premium "marketplace purchases". i even tried to "re-buy" them but it told my i already own this and canot buy it for myself again".one of the items bought were transporation and sensations: carts and wagons, but it doesn't show up, however, then i "Search" for carts, then only the tokens containing the cart show up, and the purchase appears under the marketplace purchases (aswell as other items that may have that name in them), but as soon as i erase the search term, they disappear again and my marketplace purchases are empty. this would be my first time running a campaign and im jsut trying to figure out why they are actively just showing up so i can easily find them, or is this how its intended to be and we just have to mentally remember what purchases we made and search for them everytime.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Hi BlueBane, I looked at your records and I see several valid purchase for several marketplace packages attributed to your account that I'm not seeing on your MY Purchases page. Something is clearly not right here and I'll talk to the devs to see what is happening. My apologies for the difficulties of accessing the content you purchased.
thank you for looking at it and i really look forward to having it fixed for my upcoming sessions
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi BlueBane, I just logged in through your account and found all of your purchases that we have on file as available. Can you take a screen shot of what you're seeing and private message it to me, with an explanation of which premium assets you think should be available to you but aren't?