Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

"Only Plus & Pro Members" Checkbox in LFG Tool

Since i am not interested in playing without Dynamic Lighting, and so am only ever interested in DMs with a Plus or Pro Subscription when searching for a game to join, would it be possible to have a Checkbox added in the advanced settings of the LFG Tool to filter out all Free Account Games?
Just because a DM has a Plus or Pro sub doesn't mean they're going to use dynamic lighting or even any maps at all.
Sky said: Just because a DM has a Plus or Pro sub doesn't mean they're going to use dynamic lighting or even any maps at all. I agree, but there will be a lot less manual filtering and if you cut out 90% of the games in the lfg tool who don't fit at all with your preferred style of game.
Gold
Forum Champion
Your suggestion is valid, these are just a couple of related points that could somewhat be used as workarounds in the meantime. Pro GM's games in LFG have a yellow bar highlight. User names in LFG say either Free or Plus or Pro under the name.
I think rather than a pro and plus subscription, The GM should have a "using dynamic lighting" button. Than you can just filter by gms that say their using it.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .