Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e OGL sheet visual

Justin H.
Marketplace Creator
For some crazy reason that I can't seem to figure out, the games I DM, use the 5e Roll20 OGL sheet logo and another DM in my group has games that run with the more WoTC official looking sheet. He has sent me screenshots of his game settings and we have the same sheet selected.  My Game  His game The macros are identical. Can someone please explain to me why this is, or how to fix mine to look more like the official WoTC sheet? The table outputs are so much prettier in those.
He must be using something different, I know there are various things that can change the way these things look including add-ons to the browser.   Maybe someone will recognize the image.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Are you perhaps running with old 'custom' code... check your game settings and see what sheet you have selected for the game.
Those are from games made from official content like Storm Kings Thunder. The sheet and templates are slightly different.
Justin H.
Marketplace Creator

Edited 1494334225
Justin H.
Marketplace Creator
Ed S. said: Those are from games made from official content like Storm Kings Thunder. The sheet and templates are slightly different. I was beginning to suspect this. However, my ToYP games roll in the roll20 sheet as well. Even ones started from scratch. And on that note I have joined a game created with my marketplace module run by a purchaser. The sheets in that game also ran w/ the WotC sheet. 
Justin H. said: Ed S. said: Those are from games made from official content like Storm Kings Thunder. The sheet and templates are slightly different. I was beginning to suspect this. However, my ToYP games roll in the roll20 sheet as well. Even ones started from scratch. The ToYP are add-ons so and not a full campaign. I know a lot of people will start with a Storm Kings Thunder campaign and strip it out to reuse as a base game.
Justin H.
Marketplace Creator
The ToYP are add-ons so and not a full campaign. I know a lot of people will start with a Storm Kings Thunder campaign and strip it out to reuse as a base game. Good to know. Thank you
Justin H.
Marketplace Creator
So now that one of my players bought CoS for me I was hoping this official sheet problem would resolve itself but alas it has not, any other idea's why I'm still getting the Roll20 SRD instead of the Official WotC sheets?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Justin H. said: So now that one of my players bought CoS for me I was hoping this official sheet problem would resolve itself but alas it has not, any other idea's why I'm still getting the Roll20 SRD instead of the Official WotC sheets? Which option do you have selected for the styling (at the bottom of the game settings page):
Justin H.
Marketplace Creator
Interesting, and yet very frustrating. I don't have that option..
Justin H. said: Interesting, and yet very frustrating. I don't have that option.. You only get that if you've purchased one of the D&D modules.

Edited 1498253443
Justin H.
Marketplace Creator
Which option do you have selected for the styling (at the bottom of the game settings page): Being as this is a WotC official mod {Curse of Stahd} are there any other insights as to why I wouldn't have this option?
I would post that in the curse of strahd bugs thread.