Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF Players for Mutants and Masterminds world Building

So I really want to learn how to play Mutants and Masterminds and I was wondering if theres anyone out there that wants to learn with me, I find that the best way to learn a new RPG is to learn it with someone else. I'am looking for other interested M&M players who want to make Characters and build a world together tell stories together. I was thinking we can play when players have free time and take turns being GM as we do various One shots to build the world. Big inspiration for me is the Sentinels of the Multiverse  Podcast.
How is the search going? Recently picked up a rule book but never played so very tempted to take the game for a spin :). 
Hey, I know a thing or two about Mutants and Masterminds, having recently run a successful campaign. I've considered running a Samurai Jack one-shot using the system, amongst other things. Your post has piqued my interest.
If you are still looking for players I would be interested.

Edited 1495473927
Hi Zat.  I'm an experienced M&M player and GM and, schedule permitting, would be interested.  I can definitely help you learn your way around the system, too, for what that's worth.  Part of what keeps bringing me back to M&M is that it has the mix I enjoy in a game -- rich character creation, fairly quick and easy gameplay.  I don't know the Sentinels of the Multiverse podcast, but I'd characterize my gaming style as collaborative.  With, for superheroes at least, a bit of an emphasis on action and on heroes and villains doing cool things.  Lately I've been attracted to more focused superhero games, for lack of a better term.  More X-Men than Justice League in the sense that there's more of a unifying theme or tie to the PCs, if that makes any sense.   Please feel free to drop me a PM if you want to talk further.  Best.  
Passing familiarity with the mutants and masterminds system, but would love to learn more. Absolutely interested in getting together with you guys and seeing what we can work out. Is there any idea in place on what kind of story or structure or setting that would be built as a whole?
Hey, I'm reading the books and trying my hand at creating my first characters, but I haven't had the chance to actually play the game yet, so count me in, I'm learning too!
Keep me posted as I am interested in playing too
Is this going down? I wouldn't mind running a one-shot in a rotation. 
Definitely looks like interest isn't the trouble. What say you, Zat?