Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[In Progress] What's Old is New

I am currently working on WOIN sheet  here .  Its on the dev server.  My intent is to make a single sheet for both parts of the game (Old and New), but I only have the New part so far. Any advice and input would be appreciated.
I think I'm pretty much done. The sheet is being tested in this campaign if anyone wants to look, comment, or advise.  
Is there any updates on this? Links don't seem to work
Maybe this  link works?
Tell me what you need to make this sheet worth while, and I will add it.  Other wise, I submi this sheet Friday
Update: Finally got the skills to accept the maximum dice pool mechanic.  Will work on the weapon roll later
Is it possible you could release the sheet as is so we could have the sheet that's fillable and we can roll dice using commands in the chat?
If the sheet looks good as is, I will submit it.  I can also give you access to the code you so can put it in the "custom character sheet" for your game (and use it immediately).
Here is the link to a  google drive folder with the code.  Open the files in your favorite text editor, and paste in the html and css sections of your game settings.
Thank you a lot. It looks completely fine for now and I will change it to the more updated version when it is released to the community. This will suit just fine.
Pull request for What's Old Is New