Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5E Mini-Dungeons Mega Bundle #001-#010 - Installing Add-ons makes game unresponsive.

Edited 1494483317
DM Steve
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I've been having an issue with a new purchase. I purchased: " 5E Mini-Dungeons Mega Bundle #001-#010 " I am currently running Stormking's Thunder. When I install an add-on (It happens with every add-on but let's say Buried Council Chambers for instance) and I move to the encounter map or page, it becomes unresponsive. The page will not zoom out, scroll and when I try to move back to another page it does not load. This is very worrying as I planned to buy both bundles. I am using Chrome, running Stormking's Thunder. UPDATE: I have tested this with two other campaigns and a brand new one I created and it happened on each one. I will load the add-on from the Game Settings, join into the game, move onto the page for the add-on and it would completely crash.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Knight Solaire, Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
DM Steve
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Well I wouldn't be here If I haven't worked through the steps.  This is honestly very frustrating that these maps have broken my game and the first response I get is the automated "Troubleshoot basic problems". I have taken these steps and they have no solved my problem. Please look into it.
Gid
Roll20 Team
I can empathize with for your frustration, Knight Solaire. Since you only mentioned the final result of what you're seeing after the addon, it's why we need to cover the basics to make sure those aren't at fault. Can you please provide a console log while you're trying to access the addon page?