Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Account Settings console error/ Missing inbox and user dropdown

Zargon
Sheet Author
I apologize, but these may or may not actually be the same bug, its just that they both only occur at app.roll20.net/account Detailed Description of the Problem Issue 1: The standard Roll20 inbox icon and user dropdown (My account, My Profile, Private Message inbox, sign out) do not display at app.roll20.net/account Issue 2: app.roll20.net/account logs the following error to the browser console (this is the Chrome output, Edge is similar): app.roll20.net/:594 Uncaught TypeError: $(...).live is not a function     at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (app.roll20.net/:594)     at u (v2.js:2)     at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (v2.js:2)     at Function.ready (v2.js:2)     at HTMLDocument.o (v2.js:1) Steps to Reproduce the Problem Navigate to app.roll20.net/account while logged in Description of Your Setup (Browser + Version, Operating System, etc.) Windows 10; Chrome 58.0.3029.96 (64-bit), Microsoft Edge 40.15063.0.0
Gid
Roll20 Team
Thank you for pointing that out, Zargon. I'll put together a ticket for this.