Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Image does not load

Hello! I've tried the technical support tips, reset my cache, I use updated chrome. Windows 10. I am not over my data limit for images (with the free version of Roll20.) I have no extensions enabled. I cannot get one of my images to load into the campaign at all. I've tried looking at everything and I cant find any answers. Help? (screenshot below)
I think the problem is the filetype and extension, jpeg.  I use png all the time, but jpg (without the e) should also work.  tiff and gif do not work.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Indeed.  Reload the image as renevil.jpg  (no e) and it should work just fine.  If it does not, please let us know and we'll start the troubleshooting process.

Edited 1494804557
Thanks! Let me try that Edit: It worked, just used .png. XD  Thanks guys!