Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Art rights and publishing adventures questions

Edited 1494616178
Hi!  John WS Marvin from Dread Unicorn Games I'm sorry if this is posted somewhere, I couldn't find it. 1. Can stock art go into a roll20 adventure for sale? We sometimes buy stock art for use in our published adventures (published in PDF and book form, not Roll20). 2. When we commission art, our contracts give us the exclusive right to use the art in games, but the artist retains copyright and can sell the art as art (for example: a book of SF/F art). When using such art in a roll20 adventure, what do can do to protect the art? Is there boilerplate language to be used? 3. I saw a call for adventure writers to send email to roll20. What email should we use? Thanks! John
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hey, John M. Questions regarding becoming a Marketplace Creator and Marketplace rules are best asked by sending the Dev Team an email at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>. Thanks!
Thank you!