Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

terrible lag and slow down of roll 20

ever since you implemented character sheets, roll20 has had terrible response time when trying to use the game.  It makes games harder to play.  you REALLY need to hire some proper developers to run performance checks on it when there are multiple character sheets in a single game.  starting to NOT be worth using character sheets.
Mike G. said: ever since you implemented character sheets, roll20 has had terrible response time when trying to use the game.  It makes games harder to play.  you REALLY need to hire some proper developers to run performance checks on it when there are multiple character sheets in a single game.  starting to NOT be worth using character sheets. In my experience, I've had slowdowns due to the high numbers of characters in the game but not just for implementing a character sheet. What sheet are you using?

Edited 1494662529
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
This is not my experience, and I've been using Roll20 since early 2014 before the character sheets arrived. A game can have only a single character sheet. It's set by the owner of the game. Pro users can have a Custom character sheet. Perhaps you are confusing Character Sheet and Journal entry?