Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Map disappeared from page

I'm a new DM here and still getting used to roll20, so I'm not sure if I've done something dumb or if there was some bug. I made a new game and built a world map from scratch. Logging in and out, the map was consistently there. Now that I've created a couple new local maps I went back to the world map and the adjusted grid I created the map on was there, but the grid was entirely empty. Is there something that I could have done, or one of my players could have done to accidentally removed all of the "Maps and backgrounds" layers from that page? I just want to get this sorted out before I try to remake something and have it disappear again because of something I don't understand. 

Edited 1494719990
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Make sure you haven't accidently moved to another page/map in your game.  Check the page toolbar dropdown from the top of the main window.