Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [GMT] 5e Hoard of the Dragon Queen - New players welcome!

Hi there! My name is Rikk and I'm looking for players. The campaign of choice is Hoard of the Dragon Queen, with the anticipation of a nice long campaign. The details:- Timezone - GMT Day - TBD, ideally Friday evening or weekends. Session length - approx 4 hours Frequency - weekly/fortnightly Medium - theater of the mind, combat map via roll20, comms via discord Character regs - lvl1, PHB/UA/Volos accepted, homebrew come talk to me! Feel free to PM me if intetested and let me know what you're looking for out of this campaign. Do you want to roam place to place for all the good loots? Do you want to become your character and immerse yourself in the role-playing? I'm going to tailor my delivery around you. New to DND? Seasoned Veteran? All welcome!
hey im with a group of 4/5 looking for a DM to play Lost mines of phandelver and other Wizards published modules thursdays 5pm AEST (australian time), and we're keen on playing the other modules after
Aloha! As that equates to about 7am GMT, I wouldn't be able to DM for you sadly - work and all that! As much as I'd love to DM for you all. apologies, let me know if any other times around weekends come up and perhaps o can swing some time for you all. thanks! rikk

Edited 1494934374
Hi! I'd like to play as long as the game is held on Sunday nights. As for myself, I am an experienced 5E player.
My preference would be Monday-Thursday afternoon CET (German timezone). Do you have a Link for the 5e core rules and classes/races. I have some experience with it, but not as much as with other games. Regards-
Hey Rikk, I am interested to join. If it is available. will post more details tomorrow on pm
Hi Rikk,  Do you already know when you would have the first session approximately? I could join and I'm in GMT+2 (Germany). Monday or Friday evening would work.
I would love to join as well. I am in GMT+2 zone (Slovenia), so I am available in the evenings including on weekends except on Mondays when I DM my own game on Roll20. I have around 15 years of experience playing D&D (3.5, 4th and 5th editions). I'm fine with playing any class, especially if I haven't played it yet since I have a lot of fun creating and testing new characters. As for my personality, I have a great sense of humor (perhaps a bit on the dark side :) ), I'm not a rule lawyer (My favorite quote from Pirates of the Carribean: "It's not so much a rule as it is a guideline". I think that sums up D&D nicely) and I will not whine if my character gets killed. Unless it's my own fault, in which case I will pout and curse myself... on the inside. Even if you do not end up considering me to join your game, I hope you have great fun with your players. Kind regards, Greg
hey im in gmt and looking for another game but i cant play Monday or Wednesday pm if im able to play  
Hi Rikk, Friday/ Saturday evenings works well for me though ideally no earlier than a 8pm GMT start normally on a Friday. Saturdays and Sundays depends on what else is on but if I know far enough in advance I can work with this. I'd really like the opportunity to run a mystic as described in the unearthed arcana for 5e would you be ok with that?
Hello there I would like to join in if there are any spare places. In the UK so time zone suits me, and Friday works for me, either weekly or Bi weekly. Can't do Mondays due to another game, Thursday maybe a problem as well.  Like theatre of the mind with some combat thrown in, like to get involved with my character, just played a Dwarf Cleric in a one - shot ( funny enough Greg K above was in that game as well) and like play him a bit more, but can play others.  Have played 3.5, Pathfinder and 5e. Hope you have fun who ever you pick Cheers Frank
Hi! If there are any spots still available, I would like to throw my name into the hat.  I just recently moved to Germany, and have turned to Roll20 to get my fix.  I'm open to playing different roles, and I like to have a dynamic I'm open Monday-Thursday nights, and also on Sunday evening.  I really enjoy the social interactions, as well as the combat.  I've played Pathfinder, and 5e, and I'm currently wrapping up a Numenera campaign for a group of my students.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Thanks! Chris