Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20 on ipad, map no show? help

I can invite my partner to a game via the QR CODE system which works and she enters the game but she cant see the battle map even though im a plus member, everything else appears to work. when she joins via google to roll20.net she can see her profile and sign in, it shows her the game she was in via the ipad app but it doesnt let her join it gives this error message.  NoMethodError:  undefined method 'split' for nil:Nilclass. so in conclusion i thought that being a plus member allowed others via ipad to see the battle map. Im a new member and love this program so im not complaining at all hopefully its something im doing wrong. I would like to let the roll20 team know my kids are learning thanks to them and hopefully they will get to enjoy your program. Any help would be good.

Edited 1494893032
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The native app (usable by everyone , regardless of subscription level) does not include the VTT itself. The app is intended for something like a bunch of friends sitting around in the same room, with digital versions of their character sheets and dice. The subscription perk is to access the VTT from a browser  on a mobile device. Try going to roll20.net from Chrome or Firefox (or Safari I suppose, but Chrome and Firefox are the officially supported browsers) on your tablet.
Many thanks i will try that and let you know.