Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

13th Age Character Sheet - Implement Bonus? / Armor Bonus?

Hi, guys - I'm sorry if this is covered elsewhere - I looked but didn't see these topics. I'm taking a look at the official 13th Age character sheet in Roll20 - I've been using one of my own for a while but it's...clumsy at best, so I figured taking a look at the official one would be a better idea. :-P I've figured out parts of it, but I'm a bit mystified on a couple parts: Is there a way to add an Implement bonus to attacks? I can see how you can add the Magic Weapon and Magic Ranged Weapon bonuses - how those automatically calculate in if you choose Melee / Ranged Weapon 1, 2, or 3 for a custom ability - but I wasn't sure how to add the bonus you get from a magic implement (wand, staff, or symbol). They work similarly to magic weapons, just for spells. Similarly, is there any place to put in the AC/PD/MD bonuses from magic armors and such? I see the base level slots and the final slots, but I don't see a spot for bonus AC or the like. There's one for bonus HP from magic items, so I thought it might be there, but I haven't been able to find it. If you can help me find these spots, if I'm just being clueless (a very likely possibility), then thank you muchly!
This would be of much use to a lot of players. Bamping.