Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

One More Victim for the Unhallowed Metropolis

Hey guys we need one more player for a game of Unhallowed Metropolis. the brief is down below and if you are interested the game page is here <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75706/unhallowed-metropolis" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75706/unhallowed-metropolis</a> Two Hundred Years since the world ended. Two Hundred Years since The Plague began. Two Hundred Years since the dead started to walk the Earth. Two Hundred Years of this hell hole, of this eternal nightmare and mankind is still going, still living, still improving. We are past adapting at this point, give it another hundred years and we will be thriving again, expanding and taking back the Wastes ike never before. Now though, now we have our cities of smog, our scientists that study things man was not meant to know, our doctor's that create more crimes against nature than heal people, our Undertakers that hunt their pray like a packs of starved wolves through the streets, our Aristocrats that sit high p on their golden thrones and look down upon us all, guarded of course by their Mourner's. We have all of this Dhampire, the eternal vampire hunter. Alienist, researcher, molder, destroyer of minds. Deathwatch, military organization, filled with criminals. Detectives, local law enforcement, most likely crooked. Psychics, psychotic manipulators of reality, where sanity is just a fleeting thought. Mediums, will allow you to say bye to your grandmother, Again! Excorcists, men and women of such conviction even the ghosts are powerless We have them all. But that is not all we have, we have murderers, anarchists, creatures born of mad science, beings of unearthly power and knowledge, power hungry elite, vicious criminals and sometimes, a rare few times we even have the odd hero or two. Yes we have it all here in the Unhallowed Metropolis but the question is what are you, what will you be? My money is on anything except a hero. Sad thing is, so is yours.
Still looking if anyone is interested
People should join up. Fairystail isn't a pro in member status only. He keeps us on our feet and lets us do all sorts of smarmy Victorian things that are wonderful and dark. Plus we are always having a great time, in and out of character. In short he gets the ferret paw stamp of approval.
got a game on now &nbsp;if anyones interested
id love to join your game if you still lookin for members for next week
Postban application in the game page
App posted, if you need anymore info about me let me know and i can give a more detailed post.