Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tips on what to buy

Hello everyone, i am a very new user of roll20 so not very familiar with all the artists etc. yet.  I am about to create an undead tomb/crypt, and i want it to look really good. not just the tiles but also the decorations etc.  I also need to map out a wood elf forest village. Do you have any tips on artist or sets to buy.  PS. advice on any other map pack you think is awesome is also appreciated. Cheers! //TB

Edited 1495037761
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hi there, welcome to Roll20. I have both a crypt and a forest if you'd like to take a look. David's Sets
Dsurion
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I would love to suggest mine for a unique sprite look, but i dont have sets for a village yet :P
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
I have some pretty fun tiles available out there as well, The Endless dungeon Series is an expansive set of Modular Tiles, that includes tons of "Snap Into Place" tiles as well as a handfull of ready to play maps, check out the different volumes for the set that is right for you! Also I have a newer set called "The Great Outdoors" that is a Forest Builder set, a must have for any DM! Check out my sets Here: <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search?keywo" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search?keywo</a>... Other amazing artists I'd suggest checking out are David Hemenway (above) Gabriel Pickard (I'm sure he'll catch the scent soon) Brass Badger, Zeshio, Chibben Grove, Russ Hapke, Dsurion (Amazing Pixel Art for that retro style game- love these sets!), and thats just to name a few. There are a host of talented artists and I wish I could name them all!!! Hope you find what you are looking for!
Thanks alot guys !