Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Perte de map..

Edited 1495042322
J'ai perdu plusieur de mes font de map :/ Setting: Win 7 I7 4ghz 16 Go Ram Nvidia 1070 (Resolution 1920X1080) Chrome V 58.0.3029.110 JS On Avira Ad-Block ------------------------------ Comment je dois vous envoyer les log de la page? je ne trouve pas le moyen
The system takes the largest single image on a map (by filesize, I believe) and uses that as the page's image. If you remember which image was on the ribbon, is the image still on the map? Is it an image you uploaded or one you found using the Roll20 search? If you found it via search it might be missing from its original location out on the web. You may still see it on your map if it is cached. Also, what is the filetype and extension for the file (e.g., .jpg, .png, etc.)? Roll20 has problems with .gif files and jpgs with the .jpeg extension.
I've upload it and png or jpeg
Gold
Forum Champion
Sulfu said: I've upload it and png or jpeg Anytime you have a .jpeg change the file extension to .jpg before you upload it.