Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Map Release: Soggy Temple

Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Whet your appetite for the wet! These stones are wet but they aren't whet stones per say.  They are part of a modular set of aquatic temples you could add to your other Save. Vs. Cave maps so that's something at least.
I really like the stonework you did for the set but I think the water looks a little too green. When I first saw the opening image on the marketplace, I thought the ground around the temple was turquoise or a patina effect at first until I looked closer to the thumbnails. Aside from that the set looks great. I just wish the water was as blue as the pieces from your labyrinthine dungeons.
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
These have such a phenomenal tropical feel to them. I think the teal tones to the water give a sense of warmth and cleanliness. This is definitely the place where the gods go to chill out from a busy day of smiting!