Hello all you helpful forum-goers! I'd really appreciate someone taking a look at the TokenPath script, which is listed on the list of scripts on this site (<a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Script:Token_Path)&nbsp;but" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Script:Token_Path)&nbsp;but</a> is not in the one-click install. It seems like a really great idea, showing the shortest path for the topmost token in the turn order from its origin this turn to its current position, including the total number of feet moved. I have a couple players who are constantly slowly counting out squares, changing their mind, and saying "Now where was I?" or "How many squares is that?", and this script would make their lives (and therefore mine) so much better! Unfortunately, when I test it out in my test game, I've been getting crashes of the API system. It seems to consistently be when I drag one of the script's generated pip graphics onto the same location as the token whose turn it is. The latest crash text is copied below. I'm a programmer but I don't know Javascript, so I'd really appreciate someone taking a look at the code in case there is an easy fix. &nbsp;I'd be happy to invite you to my test game if that would help, just message me. Thank you so much for your time and assistance! For reference, the error message generated was: TypeError: Cannot set property 'token' of undefined TypeError: Cannot set property 'token' of undefined at Object.updatePath (apiscript.js:3033:36) at handleTokenMove (apiscript.js:3128:22) at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:70:8) at TrackedObj.set (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:909:14) &nbsp;at updateLocalCache (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1194:18) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1378:11 &nbsp;at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 &nbsp;at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) &nbsp;at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546)